Monday, January 06, 2014

A week into 2014

... I'm happy to report that the morning walks have been a regular feature. I LOVE them, and the past two times, I remembered to take my phone along and listen to music. I'm soaking in the 8:00 am sun too. I've never once felt like not getting out of bed or not going for a walk. And I get to see this and many more interesting things:

Sunday was an exception, because we had to prepare for guests arriving that morning. I spent the whole day doing chores, and didn't get to have a siesta, but we finished watching Season 1 of Orange is the New Black. So yay! And I must say I was surprised by the end. In the first few episodes, thought I knew what was going on and what would happen, but the way the various shades of the characters were depicted throughout the season was brilliant. Loved it!

Also, as a trivia to note: the FIL has taken a liking to masala paapad! So I prepared some last night at dinner, and we all devoured them with glee :) Here's a sample:
The toppings are finely chopped tomato, onion, and corainder mixed with chaat masala and further topped with sev.

No comments: