- Quantum of Solace ~
- The Accidental Husband ***
- Kidnap #
- Hellboy II: The Golden Army **
- Mamma Mia! ***** (My first English musical, and I thoroughly enjoyed the perfection that is Meryl Streep.)
- Tahaan ***** (There's beauty in simplicity.)
- Wall-E ***** (The bestest film of the year, methinks.)
- Wanted ***
- Rock On ***** (Why was Farhan Akhtar in hiding for so long?)
- Maan Gaye Mughall-E-Azam ***
- Ugly Aur Pagli ~
- The Dark Knight ****
- Kung Fu Panda ****
- Hancock ****
- Jaane Tu Ya Jaane Na ****
- In Bruges ***** (Colin Farrell couldn't have been more cuter / funnier than this; also enjoyed Brendan Gleeson a.k.a. Prof. Mad-Eye Moody and Ralph Fiennes a.k.a. Lord Voldemort.)
- The Nanny Diaries **
- The Incredible Hulk ***
- The Happening #
- 21 **** (One of the sleekest films of the year.)
- Summer 2007 **
- Sex and the City ~
- Be Kind Rewind ***
- Tashan #
- December Boys **
**** (better) and *** (good) For the fans of certain actors or sequels.
** Okay to watch once.
~ Wouldn't have made a fackin' difference (as TRNM would've put it) to my life if I hadn't watched 'em.# To be AVOIDED at all costs (just in case you didn't, do notice the bold, italics, and CAPS).
Money spent on booking: Rs. 4230... possibly some more as the reservation, and some security deposit that BookEazy refunds on closing the account. Also, parking fees. Not to mention the food consumed before / during / after the shows.
Of course, there were other movies that we watched by booking online through the respective cinema halls' websites. But that's another story.