Friday, September 07, 2007

Damn! I knew this...

You Are Great With Money

You know the value of a dollar - and you save and spend wisely.
By living below your means, you've set yourself up for a rich future.
And while it may hurt to sacrifice now, you'll probably have plenty of money later on.
You're on your way to riches - just keep it up.

Sometimes I think I'm a big spendthrift, but I may not be one, truly.

This is something I picked from http://www.blogthings.com a long while ago, but never posted. It rings so true yet again inspite of the financial situation changing drastically... we'll be paying one person's salary off as the EMI for our car, house, and other things that we might take a loan for. Call me foolish, but I know how I've managed this money, and got the things I wanted, so I'll pat my back on my own ;-)

No comments: