My sweet hubby found this here. Isn't it really cute?!
I'm a big believer in conservation. And I pay attention to tiny things like:
- using as few plastic bags as possible,
- not throwing trash anywhere other than a dust bin,
- separating as much wet and dry garbage as I can,
- switching off the car/bike at traffic signals that last longer than 30 seconds,
- using the blank side of printed papers that are no longer useful,
- reusing gift warps,
- using only the necessary amount of soap when cleaning utencils, and
- pointing out to literate (can't call 'em educated) morons that they are doing their country and future generations a crime by littering.
- I liberally use pesticides... I kill a cockroach when I see one... can't stand the sight of them. All other creatures I let go, unless they are eating up supplies or something like that.
- I don't go the entire mile in disposing electronic waste correctly.
- There may be more, but I don't remember at the moment. If someone sees me doing something really stupid, you're welcome to smack me on the head and remind me of this brag-filled post!