[Picture downloaded from here]
Triggered by TMM's dilemma (?)
I believe that the world still spins peacefully only because I'm not a witch (and, therefore, my curses don't work). I encounter many people who make my day more interesting (by acting arrogant, uncivilized, and sometimes downright stupid). To each one of those, I wish many interesting returns. Here, take your pick:
- May you hear Himesh Reshamiya in your own head day in and day out.
- May your neighbor's dog pee on your shoes every night.
- May one of your vehicle's tire be punctured on your way to the office, especially when you're running late.
- May the other tire get punctured the next day.
- May gnats drone around your head all through the imminent walk to the puncture repair shop.
- May you never find anything of a particular size that you want when you visit any store for the next 6 months.
- May your sweat brew up a stench during the first month after your wedding :-P
- May each of your mobile phone get stolen within a week of its purchase.
- May you be hit with static electrical charges, at least 32 times a day, all through the next winter.
- May you be hiccup-ridden all through your next airplane journey.
- May your roof leak for 3 hours on 3 random non-contiguous days, once every year.
- May you have to spend 1 month of 12-hour workdays with the colleague you find most irritating.