Tuesday, January 01, 2019

Raiding a stationery shop


...is what I did as my fun beginning to 2019!

I've been journaling more of less consistently since 2016, and have found immense help and encouragement as I read my previous entries all through 2018. Wanting to do more of it and to get better at it, I got myself these presents today.

The tiny one at the top has handmade paper, and I'm going to use it for doodling.

The black one is like a planner, and I'll use it for my daily to-dos and affirmations and reviews.

The blue ones are notebooks, which I intend to use for my Spanish class homework and exercises. I scribble with pencil on the textbook and erase it later, after I write down all of it in a fair notebook. During class, I use a rough book to make notes and do on-the-spot exercises.

The green and the magenta ones are what I will use for journaling. I've grown fond of that paper size and I need a hardcover book so that I can write fairly legibly even if I happen to be seated in a somewhat uncomfortable position.

2 comments:

Gunjan said...

Great start to 2019. Happy doodling, scribbling, and writing :)

Pallavi Sharma said...

Aww, G! So glad to "see" you here in the new year. :)
xoxo